• Developing a history group and self-guided walks around the area
• Encouraging biodiversity in Brincliffe Edge Woods with litter picking and targeted planting
• Co-ordinating ‘Open Gardens’
• Caring for our Green Space, Wildlife gardening and litter picking
• Consulting on and co-ordinating improvements to Chelsea Park
• Organising four Farmer’s Market events
• Bringing communities together with Party in the Park
• Keeping over 900 subscribers up to date with what’s happening in our area every month
• Liaising with local planners, organisations like the Post Office and with programmes such as Amey’s Streets Ahead tree management initiative on key issues affecting the neighbourhood
• Collating historical and topographical background about this area
• Working with Activity Sheffield to offer young people sports, activities, fun and learning
• Helping people enjoy the diversity of Nether Edge wildlife as part of our nature group
Would you like to hear more ? help out ? join in ?
Talk to our volunteers, read a copy of ‘Edge’ magazine or visit www.netheredge.org.uk .
We’d love to hear from you.